Saturday, January 30, 2010

[Claustrophobia.]

I have been yearning for a reason to write here lately, but have been unable to come up with anything "worthy" of posting. Which completely negates the entire point of this creative effort.

I was actually concocting bulleted lists of potential topics:
- Family visits
- Categorizing the self
- Mourning's impact
- Believing you, trusting you care

All of which eventually led me to my final bullet point:
- The oddity of forcing it

I haven't been able to reflect on much lately.
I'm in a bit of an expressive rut.
My canvases are blank.
My music mixes are stagnant.
My "Scribble A Day" project has been stuck on Day 32 for about as many days.
And all together, my numerous journals have gained maybe 3 pages in as many weeks.

What's the deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment